Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why Only The Trust

Why Only The Trust

The story started from 25th December 2011 when I was watching news about javed Hashmi on TV, that he is leaving PMLN. it was Drone Attack on PMLN, shocked News “Time stopped” “Life Stopped ”  “Morale is going down ,down, down “ My heart saying its over & time of decline of PMLN is now starting.


It is 28 December 2011 Night, Day started with the grace of Almighty Allah., it is going same as like previous days but I never ever thought about that there will be a time when I have to write a column on my feelings. I am Supporter & Lover of PMLN Since from 1993, at that time my age was Five Years.

The reason to Support (NS)

It was depends on two things

  • The Trust (Nawaz Sharif)
  • The Hope (Javed Hashmi).

I decided that I have to share my feelings with my friends of PMLN on Face Book. All Friends hearting by this news their behavior like a losers.  Some of my friends don’t want to talk, some of friends not answering me, some of them sharing their feelings same as like me. One of Our Worker of PMLN Died After This News, it was one of the biggest sad day of my life and also for (N). …

Morale was down for few days,

But the supporter and lovers of PMLN comes with new Hope & Vision it was Trust (Nawaz Sharif) so, the word decline of (N) which I thought in my mind it was no more in mind so, we decide that we will win our battle Against PTI with Trust (Nawaz Sharif). 


Worker, supporter & all observer sources believing on that the power of PMLN that is Nawaz Sharif & Workers. So, I decide that I have to stand with them & encourage them.

Why only Trust

Reason:  
  • 28 May 1998 (Atomic Test)   
  • Economic Policies of 1990s              

By this we got

KHUDAR, KHUDMUKHTAR & KHUSHAAL Pakistan

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice.......But My dear Friend, so many Our PMLN MNAs & MPAs are going PTI...They have decided...it will be great disaster..more than 50... So be ready for this shick again

    ReplyDelete
  2. If PML N can make an ordinary worker like shakeel aiwan kick sheikh rashid ahmed's butt in elections.

    We make leaders, we don't believe in RENTAL LEADERS. PML N made Javed hashmi, and its not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said in my column that PMLN is the party of the workers party not realize on MNAs or MPAs because any one can change the party in Elections. we depend on NS and PMLN workers like Shahhbaz Khalid Mentioned in reply that we makes leader we don't buy leader's ........

    don't worry lots of people ready to for this

    ReplyDelete